I am so excited to announce that on JULY 21st 2012 Shannon Sewell will be holding a workshop in Cincinnati Ohio hosted by Lemonade and Lenses! Registration opens up on 5.11.12 so mark your calenders because this will SELL OUT!! Seats are limited! E-mail Shannon (email@example.com) if you would like to be added to the notification list for this event. Put in header “Cincinnati Workshop” so she knows to add you to the list. If you have any other questions about the workshop feel free to e-mail her as well as she would be able to answer your questions better then I would.
Her workshop is an entire day to go over everything from inspired portfolios to post processing to finding inspiration. We will talk about idea conception and carry through, as well as learning your tools to execute all of your ideas. The best part? We will do an actual shoot so we can make all this happen that very day. You will learn.
- How to use your camera, resources and composition to create the images you envision
- Talk about your current portfolio, how to differentiate yourself and showcase YOUR style
- Find where and how to find inspiration to create work that is completely you
- Figure out how to stay constantly excited for your next project
- There will be planning, executing and post production – all hands on
The day runs from 9-4. We will chat the morning away, take a break for lunch and then go have some fun behind the camera! The day wraps up with processing our days images and no secrets left Q&A time.